The health and safety of our audience, artists and staff is our foremost priority. Please review our safety protocol below. We look forward to seeing you, in person, for our 2022 season.
Proof of Vaccination
The Province of Ontario has announced a mandatory vaccination policy for theatres and concert venues. All patrons, 12 years of age or older, must provide proof of vaccination to attend performances of the Off Centre Music Salon at Trinity-St. Paul’s.
- The date of attendance must be at least 14 days after receiving the approved full series of vaccines by Public Health Canada or a combination of accepted vaccines.
- An official proof of vaccination receipt — displayed either on a smartphone or a physical copy of the proof of vaccination — must be presented at the time of entry with your performance ticket along with one government-issued ID (i.e., driver’s license, health card, or passport). Ontario residents can access their official vaccine receipts at https://covid19.ontariohealth.ca/.
- Children under 12 must provide proof of vaccination (as above) or proof of a negative COVID-19 rapid antigen test, taken no more than 48 hours before the performance, or a negative PCR test, taken no more 72 hours before the performance. An email confirmation, paper receipt, or screenshot/photo of the receipt will be accepted and must be shown when you arrive at Trinity-St. Paul’s.
- Patrons who cannot be vaccinated for medical reasons must present written proof of a medical reason, provided by either a physician or nurse practitioner. Patrons who cannot be vaccinated on grounds of religion or creed must provide a letter from a faith leader outlining membership with the religion/creed and reason for being unvaccinated. In addition a proof of a negative COVID-19 rapid antigen test from a healthcare provider taken within 24 hours of the performance start time must be presented.
For the safety of all, if you are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19, have tested positive for COVID-19, have come in contact with or been exposed to someone with COVID-19 or if you are under quarantine or isolation, we kindly ask you to refrain from attending performances in person.
Off Centre performances – live at Trinity-St. Paul’s:
- Arrival: Please arrive between 2:00 and 2:30 pm to allow enough time for front-of-house staff to check documents and tickets.
- Masks Must be worn at all times in the lobby and the auditorium.
- Intermission: Some performances will include a short, 15-minute break. Unfortunately, refreshments will not be available at this time. Nor will the social hall be available.
Thank you in advance for adhering to the safety protocols above. We look forward to seeing you in person.